Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

                     

NausenaBaugh (Visakhapatnam)


Nausena Baugh is a Locality in Visakhapatnam City. Surrounded By Prakash Nagar , Naval Sailors Colony , Sri Hari Puram , Sriharipuram , Hindustan Shipyard Localities . Vishakapatnam Rail way station is 7 KM from Nausena Baugh. It is 7 KM from Vishakhapatnam Airport .



 GANGA GODAVARI AND GOMTI


well known theater ...!! free kii picture and BUNKING SPOT

 FOOD COURT

 

 

MaIn GaTE of NAuSeNa BAuGh





 NAuSeNa Baugh KV.NO1

 

 

NAuSeNa Baugh KV. NO 2

 
 
                                              



 NAuSeNa Baugh KV.NO1

 
 
 
               

NAuSeNa Baugh OLD COMPLEX

   
   
                 


 path tO oLd BuIlDiNgS

     
               



4 comments:

  1. i was born in INHS KALYANI stayed nausenabaugh with my parents from 1978 to 1994 thank you for pasting the pics it reminds me my childhood meomaries i request you please upload the photos of kulkarni park,community hall,naval public school and kv malkpuram school thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i am living here now I came here recently I have also been lived here before this is very good place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friends, I was there from 1999 to 2002, I used to study in kV no. 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born in nausena bagh kalyani hospital and was there for almost 8 year..want to see how brahmputra and vas building looks like now

    ReplyDelete